WHAT IS BRIDGING FINANCE?
A Bridging Loan can be used to provide a short-term finance solution to help your client borrow money quickly and get the funding they need to help with a variety of scenarios be it an Auction purchase or a much-needed quick company cash injection. At GMSL Ltd we understand the that Bridging can be complex but even simple scenarios can sometimes be out of a broker’s comfort zone. Our industry expert knowledge gathered over 25 years can help you find the best finance option available to your client and can help you deliver a seamless service bringing your clients back again and again.
AREAS WHERE WE CAN HELP
- When your client needs fast finance for a quick completion to meet auction terms.
- When your client wants to purchase a property that requires refurbishment, that is deemed unsuitable to mainstream lenders.
- When your client needs to complete on a property purchase before their existing property is sold.
- When your client wants to buy a property and change its use.
- When your client wants to quickly release equity from their property to help with cash flow.
- When your client wants to quickly buy an under market value property.
- Bespoke rates from 0.40% pcm
- LTV up to 100% (with additional security)
HOW TO WORK WITH US
If you have the appropriate regulatory permissions we can help you access the whole of the lending market.
- You will retain the relationship with your client and be responsible for any advice.
- Grey Matters’ in-house administration team will process the mortgage application on your behalf.
- On completion we will pay you 50% of all fees received (Excluding standard appraisal fee)
If you do not have the required permissions or would prefer for us to manage the entire process then allowing us to deal direct with your client is suitable for you.
- Our adviser will happily discuss your clients requirements with you and let you know whether we can help.
- Simply pass your client’s details on to the adviser, who will deal with them directly and be responsible for the advice.
- We will source the whole of market to try and find your client the best mortgage to match their requirements.
- Grey Matters’ in-house administration team will then process the mortgage application and support your client throughout the entire mortgage process right up to completion.
- You will then be paid up to 50% of all fees received (excluding standard appraisal fee).