What is Commercial Funding?
Commercial finance now covers a broad spectrum of requirements, from businesses looking to purchase a property, trading companies wishing to borrow against the strength of their year end accounts or to more complex Portfolio BTL purchases where mainstream lenders can’t assist.
AREAS WHERE WE CAN HELP
- When a client does not fit standard Buy to Let lending criteria.
- When seeking finance as a LTD company, LLP, trust or pension fund.
- When a trading business and the client operates from the property.
- When the client receives an income from a commercial investment property.
- When the landlords and companies have adverse credit.
- Incorporation and Tax advice via one of our associated partners.
- Rates from 3.75% pa
- LTV up to 80%
- All types of commercial inclusive of Hotel, Leisure, Pubs, Industrial.
HOW TO WORK WITH US
If you have the appropriate regulatory permissions we can help you access the whole of the lending market.
- You will retain the relationship with your client and be responsible for any advice.
- Grey Matters’ in-house administration team will process the mortgage application on your behalf.
- On completion we will pay you 50% of all fees received (Excluding standard appraisal fee)
If you do not have the required permissions or would prefer for us to manage the entire process then allowing us to deal direct with your client is suitable for you.
- Our adviser will happily discuss your clients requirements with you and let you know whether we can help.
- Simply pass your client’s details on to the adviser, who will deal with them directly and be responsible for the advice.
- We will source the whole of market to try and find your client the best mortgage to match their requirements.
- Grey Matters’ in-house administration team will then process the mortgage application and support your client throughout the entire mortgage process right up to completion.
- You will then be paid up to 50% of all fees received (excluding standard appraisal fee).