What is Development Finance?
Development finance is lending often granted to experienced builders and developers so that they can raise the capital to turn their building ideas into a commercial reality. It can be as simple as the cost of land acquisition or the full lending capability to acquire and develop/refurbish or convert exiting property.
Development enquiries can often be considered as the most daunting enquiries our brokers face and we often hear tell of our brokers turning them away because of such. We have many years of experience in such and can advise you or your clients through the whole process.
AREAS WHERE WE CAN HELP
- Facilities to assist with the acquisition of land or property with or without planning.
- Facility to assist with the acquisition and development cost of land or property up to 100% LTV.
- Lending to help the cost of purchase and conversion of residential or commercial premises under Permitted development.
- Rates from 0.45% pcm
- LTV up to 100% (with additional security)
Doing business with Mr. Robinson has always been a wholly positive experience. He is an incredibly astute, skilled and experienced professional, and has a depth and breadth of understanding that few in the industry can match. We have always felt that we could rely on Mr. Robinson not just to get important deals done, but also, on a human level, to get them done in a transparent, fair and ethical way. I strongly recommend Mr. Robinson and GMSL Ltd to any real estate developer who needs a reliable and able funding partner.
HOW TO WORK WITH US
If you have the appropriate regulatory permissions we can help you access the whole of the lending market.
- You will retain the relationship with your client and be responsible for any advice.
- Grey Matters’ in-house administration team will process the mortgage application on your behalf.
- On completion we will pay you 50% of all fees received (Excluding standard appraisal fee)
If you do not have the required permissions or would prefer for us to manage the entire process then allowing us to deal direct with your client is suitable for you.
- Our adviser will happily discuss your clients requirements with you and let you know whether we can help.
- Simply pass your client’s details on to the adviser, who will deal with them directly and be responsible for the advice.
- We will source the whole of market to try and find your client the best mortgage to match their requirements.
- Grey Matters’ in-house administration team will then process the mortgage application and support your client throughout the entire mortgage process right up to completion.
- You will then be paid up to 50% of all fees received (excluding standard appraisal fee).