WHAT IS PORTFOLIO BUY TO LET?
Portfolio Buy to Let lending or PBTL as it is often known is fast becoming more complex than ever before with Landlords now seeking advice on far more than just their borrowing requirements. New rule changes and ever varying lender criteria policy make it hard for brokers and clients alike to know what can and can’t be achieved. Given our knowledge at GMSL Ltd we can take the uncertainty out of the equation, along with our associate partners we can not only find the right lending solution suitable to the client we can also recommend on the consequences of incorporation for SDLT and CGT exposure.
AREAS WHERE WE CAN HELP
- Whole of market
- Large Portfolio’s
- Lending in excess of £10m
- Syndicate lending (High St banks)
- LTV’s up to 85%
- Incorporation and Tax advice via Associated partner.
- Individual & Ltd Co/LLP
- Onshore & Offshore Companies and individuals
- We can lend to Foreign Nationals
- We can lend to Ex Pats
HOW TO WORK WITH US
If you have the appropriate regulatory permissions we can help you access the whole of the lending market.
- You will retain the relationship with your client and be responsible for any advice.
- Grey Matters’ in-house administration team will process the mortgage application on your behalf.
- On completion we will pay you 50% of all fees received (Excluding standard appraisal fee)
If you do not have the required permissions or would prefer for us to manage the entire process then allowing us to deal direct with your client is suitable for you.
- Our adviser will happily discuss your clients requirements with you and let you know whether we can help.
- Simply pass your client’s details on to the adviser, who will deal with them directly and be responsible for the advice.
- We will source the whole of market to try and find your client the best mortgage to match their requirements.
- Grey Matters’ in-house administration team will then process the mortgage application and support your client throughout the entire mortgage process right up to completion.
- You will then be paid up to 50% of all fees received (excluding standard appraisal fee).